Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HABIT??...NO MORE!!


js decided to change my HABIT today xD
to be more specific...its my studying habit la...:P
i was once rajin:P...but way too stupid...
and now i am malas....smart:P
haha...i js realise tat doing homework everyday is js way too stupid...
wat the point?...
homework is js for pple who want to revise...correct?...
yaa...
but 4 me...I dont even understand the topic...Y do homework(aka copy friends) when u dont even und a single thing????????....
thinking back of this...i feel like a dumb dumb.....

Now..i'm CHANGED!!!
i'm now not into homework.....more into studying and understanding....
js hope i wont do any mistakes again...cos it pays...(wasted 1 year doing nth)
haiz...

my advice to pple out there....
js dont waste time doing Homeworks....
its better if u js sit down...relex...and understand everything u have to learn...

DONT WASTE UR TIME...!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment