Thursday, July 9, 2009

HAPI HOUR DURING OPEN DAY aka D DAY


5Sc2 is more like enjoying open day then any other classes.
Like any open day....students usually fear...the arrival of PARENTS!..
but this year(2009)...Sc2 has a diff story...
Thx to GK...and many others...(camera boy)
we got many photo of our classmates....
we did have a fun time...
doing stupid things...
but wat i can say....NIRMAL was the star 4 the day....
Furthermore......Arrival of parents wasn't tat bad...:)
and FOR THE FIRST TIME!!...Pn azura was called...good...for not reading out the comment paper...
wana know y?....Bcause she is lazy..and saves her time...(LOL)
anyway....
I went back late....so......and I manage to see almost all the parents of my fellow Classmates...
the laughter..the sad faces...the emo...and the defensive....
all could be seen...But TAN KIAN(1st) and SANJEEVI(3rd)...wasn't around...(they went for a maths and science QuiZ)
unlike all my friends...
when my DADDY came to look at my result....he was...erm....OK:)
the shocking thing was....
I got 100% attendance...but my dad..says tat its not good...
even azura was shocked....haha...
according to him...100% attendance=cannot think properly(LOL)
he says the best is (90%-95%)
...watever...i dont really care anyway....:P
.....ya...tats all about it...
THE LAST TO GO..was Nirmal...(champ!!)
haha....
this year OPEN DAY..was indeed very special:)

No comments:

Post a Comment