Monday, July 27, 2009

Huge Bug




....last night....around 8.00pm 26-july-2009...after 8o'clock news..
something BIG flew into my house from my small side garden....
Firstly I tot it was js a normal beetle or bee.....
but it turns out to be a burrowing bug....and its huge...and it FLYS!
the one i discover in my garden all my life in this house was only at most 1.5cm....
but the new discovery was amazing...
it was a full grown (i dono whether can be bigger or not la) burrowing bug...
its about 9cm....6 times bigger than usual...!!

*btw its name is not a make up by me...i search wikipedia and its name is aka burrowing bug...and it does burrow fast....
actually is in the ant family...
not a beetle!!

lol...i dono la..i am not a animal/insect pro here ok...
haha...
js see the pic la...it says it all...

kinda cool actually....


Great discovery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment