Monday, March 22, 2010

RIP "BoYe" 2000-2010

Today has been a memorable day for me...as I have lost another "Good Friend"
it was a good friend not only to its owner...nor me or my family...but to the whole neighborhood in Arena Kepayang Putra, Fair Park.

Memories of BoYe starts to flash back in my mind...
from the very first day she was brought to her new home...and to the last sight of the tall gate
I always remember how faithful she was....even when she got many opportunities to escape from her owner...but she didn't.....
I also remember the teen age of BoYe...when she start to Jump and Run around...with its burst of energy....and like any other teens...she found her love one...(but did not mate) :P
as i said tat she was a loyal dog...she was not a bitch at all...she only love one and the only one...:)
but when her owner disallow her to mate...she gave up....and obeyed...
She was a very good Example in The HUMAN Life...where we should always obey the higher position in our lives..
Then came the Adult age when BoYe was less active...but still alert...
she will bark each time she see some one suspicious and will wag her tail when she see someone she knows
But it was the time of Old Age where she begin to sleep alot...and seldom eat..
she still bark with a low frequency...but it was acceptable:)...

Today 23th March 2010 at 1.35pm..Boye was put to sleep...and was laid down to rest...:'(
she was carried away by 2 men and was transported to the government animal department using a van...

MY memories with her shall nvr end....
Rest In Peach BoYe...
May God Bless You Always..

:'(



Love Story – Taylor Swift Music Code



We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
and say hello;

Little did I know
That you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, “Stay away from Juliet.”
And I was crying on the staircase,
begging you, ‘Please, don’t go.’

And I said,
“Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I’ll be waiting; all there’s left to do is run.
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess
It’s a love story – baby just say ‘Yes.’

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet ’cause we’re dead if they knew.
So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while.
‘Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said “Stay away from Juliet,”
But you were everything to me; I was begging you, ‘Please, don’t go,’

And I said,
“Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I’ll be waiting; all there’s left to do is run.
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess
It’s a love story – baby just say ‘Yes.’

Romeo save me; they’re tryin’ to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult, but it’s real.
Don’t be afraid; we’ll make it out of this mess.
It’s a love story – baby just say ‘Yes.’

Oh.

I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever comin’ around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town.

And I said,
“Romeo save me – I’ve been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head? I don’t know what to think-”

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
“Marry me, Juliet. you’ll never have to be alone.
I love you and that’s all I really know.
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress;
It’s a love story – baby just say ‘Yes.’

Oh, oh.

We were both young when I first saw you…

No comments:

Post a Comment