Sunday, April 25, 2010

An AMAZING event

Today...sunday...25-april-2010...

I felt an amazing thing going on today in my life...
I woke up kinda early today because I got things to do....
and i worked till noon....
after lunch i cont doing my craps...
till almost 1pm...I rmb tat i have to go church service today at 1.30pm as..
I already skip prayer meeting tat ee mun asked me to do the prayer list...
but at the same time..i having 2 big problems...
1st...i dont have transport as i dont have a car license yet...
and 2ndly...I still got tons of stuff to do...

Because of this 2 reasons...I made a choice not to go for 3rd service.....
and 3 awesome things happen after tat...
Firstly...I got my finger stuck in the drawer and a piece/slice/part...of my flesh came straight off....
Secondly...I almost slip and fall down the stairs.....
and Thirdly...I bang my toe/leg...(the whole part) on a chair..and tat hurts badly...

Although all this accident/incident was js a small matter to me...but it made me think...
How come all this is happening to me..(NOW and HERE)??
so I js spend some time with God and started praying...
and ask him to protect me from all this danger/painful experiences
then i realize(maybe God spoke to me) tat i have made a very wrong choice not to Go to church
so I cont praying asking God to lead me...and help me overcome the 2 big problems i;m currently having...

Straight after my Prayer which is around 1.25pm...
My dad came HOME!...
and at the same time...My friend called...saying tat the "stuff" has been carried forward to another day.
I was like...
WOOO.....
tats not all...
when my dad came in the house...he OFFERED me a lift to church..(I didn't even ask for it)
I was like...O.o....at the same time..my heart was relieved...
I thanked the Lord for wat he has done for me...
and I'm off to church to Worship HIM...
HOORAY!!!



MY PRAYER IS A POWERFUL WEAPON...

GOD DO ANS PRAYERS!!

THE LORD IS MY HOPE!!

1 comment:

  1. Simple incidents in life yet the exact reason we thank God so much each day! XD

    ReplyDelete