Saturday, April 3, 2010

Old memories

today i felt kinda bored...
so i went on9 as usual...but today..instead of log-ing in my fb account...
i went friendster instead..:P
i dono y i went there...but i js did...
maybe i js wana check out wats new...
and as expected...
alot of stupit changes happened...
fr is becoming more like fb..
with chat...
comments on walls...
likes...
pic posting...
ya
FB...copycat..
and i also realize tat many of my friends has already abandon friendster ever since march last year 2009
all the comments too ended on tat date...
so i went looking around...
and finally came to my profile...
there where pic of me...
stuff i post a year ago...
and flashbacks...
and at the middle..(to the btm)
of my profile...were some games...i added ages ago..
still quite fun:)
and the thing i found most interesting..
was
this
application...at the end of the screen tat i posted years ago..
its call this red Button...
kinda cool..
check it out urself:)



Put The Big Red Button on your site

2 comments:

  1. myspace is also copyin facebook u kno Xd i saw a fren usin it

    ReplyDelete
  2. its from my friendsster..years ago..haha..i js dig-ed it out

    ReplyDelete