Monday, June 21, 2010

Few More Days

As time is ticking/flying/shifting/crawling....away..
I'm Starting to Miss Ipoh very very very Much...
I'm Going Down South to KL this coming Sat (26/6/2010)
Although I always wanted to Go Kl to further my Studies...
but from all the Gossips from friends down under was not very encouraging
It seems to them tat KL is a Lifeless place...
And now I'm starting to Think going down to KL is not a 100% good thing after all

1stly...I'm going to miss my friends in Ipoh
2ndly...THE FOOD!! omg..I cant live without Ipoh food
3rdly..The cost of living...Pay more Get less
4thly...Home...as they say nth beats the comfort of ur Own bed
5thly...Transportation...I cant get to Drive! :(
6thly...Back to studying
7thly..I get to see More Lala pple XD
8thly...I have to do almost everything myself...(reminds me of NS)
9thly...Privacy....I go to Share room with some1
10thly....I cant Cook :(
and many other small reasons...

This is Why pple fell homesick after going to KL and I will too

Leaving me another few more days..4 to be exact
I'm still Busy with stuff such as Farewells, Going to School, Going to Hospital, and ect
But what stress me the most is the PACKING!...
i seriously dont know how to pack!...LOL
its like there is so many to bring..but the list i made was so Super short..
gg-fied..

I'm going to end my post here b4 it gets too lengthy XD
All the best to all My friends that have gone or is going to a new place to adventure
May God Bless and be With u Always
Gona miss u guys in Ipoh
TC and Bye bye :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment