Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Uni...not a place for every1

Uni life is getting hectic ...
its work work work
study study study
assignments assignments
activities activities and more activities...haiz
There is not much time for myself i can say...

No time to work out
No time for Gym
No time to Socialize
No time to Play games
No time to Sleep!!
and worst of worst, no time to Eat!

I'm becoming anti social...
sick.....
bored....
tired....
help!!

I got Camp....Test...Quiz....Exam...Homework....Assignments...Responsibility
and all i ask for is time...

Oh God...I pray for ur amazing grace to be upon me right now
I pray for ur wisdom too.........
and Hands of Protection too
Amen

Its gona be a bz week for me....
Sry if i have been rejecting most of u guys...
pls do understand...
I am also sry to alot of pple...
i do make mistakes....
so do 4give me

~alex

No comments:

Post a Comment