Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finally...

Got a lot to say through out my whole week of holidays although is not yet even halfway through it.

since its long...i summarize it:) (wat i do best)

1st:its about my school life...

a lot about it....and the main thing is about my SPM exam...
as u all know...its a Public Exam..duhh..
and its important...
so...STUDY lo...
i kinda spend few days...3 days to be exact....studying bio and phy...
neerdy ah...
haha...
anyway..i did enjoy myself too:)...

it was also a time of worries for me...
some1 (i call him X) made me worry for the whole week...
X and I did argue a lot last time...but we got back together...
every thing was peaceful till....the week b4 the holidays...
which also aka EXAM WEEK!
i dont really know wat happen till today...
he js..ignored me...through the week...and i was seriously blur...
i was worried tat the same thing tat happen last time occur again...
finally...i got him back...we spend some time chatting on9....and i feel the oddness again...
i js dont understand things about him...and his characteristics...
tat made him a SPECIAL guy...
cool eh...
so eventually we settle this problem between us by js...starting it over again...
as (so called friend)...
i was surprise tat he was...so called...ok...
he told me he was...
so i js live with it...
and finally our prob is settle...
(dont wana elaborate futhur...)

getting back...

the second thing is about my church life...
and my life with God...
I posted this as my pm on MSN:

SALVATION IS HERE AND IT LIVES IN ME....SALVATION IS HERE!!

and i totally agree with wat i js said...
i know most of u dont und wat i am saying...but many does...
so...
i can explain if u wan...js nudge me on MSN or facebok...
hehe...

I went bowling with my church friends...
and i got 2nd last:P...among 5...
not bad after 5 years of not playing right:)...
but the money(RM4.50) we pain is not about the game
its about the time we spend together and the laughter tat makes us HAPPY..
ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT...
had a great time...
after tat...we spend most of out time in the music stall talking...
wat we love best...

through the week...
I MAKAN alot!!
haha...
but i nvr pun on weight...cos i already heavy:P...
wat i care...
FOOD FOR LIFE!!...
haha
GILA!
but the worst meal i got was...Mummy's friend rice!!
side dishes includes curry, prawn(tiger prawns), sticky bean aka ladies fingger..
haha...
almost blot my tummy...
oh ya...i ate 5 plates of fried rice btw:P...haha...
the next day..
i spend more then 30min in the toilet...
u know wat...haha...


tats about it...
my 1/2 holiday...
will be updating again soon...
bye!!...

~alexN~

1 comment: