Friday, October 30, 2009

Time is mana!

ERM....i dont even know y i am blogging at this time....
maybe i js could not find time to blog anymore...
wait...
wat am i talking about??..zz...
SPM is js like 2 more weeks...
and Time is really the limiting factor now...
and sadly...i dont have much...

my bday js pass....and i got a list of friends and family that wished me:)
really appreciate tat..
THX everyone...

I was actually planning to list down all the names in my blog...but since time is now so valuable....
i might js find another day...
sry pple....
ok...back to topic...

as time is walking pass/running/flying...oh watever...
i felt tat things are getting more tougher...
oh ya...
I js got my report card today...
and was 1/2 disappointing and 1/2 angry...
some of the marks are wrong...as in very wrong....
i dono who to blame...
but...the worst thing is...
the 1st in class Keng Fai...results js got reduced by 10 marks tat determine his 1st or 2nd placing...was making a big fuss about it...

I js set at 1 corner of the class and start thinking....
eventually every1 tot i was sleeping...:P...
but i wasn't
i was js calculating the time left till SPM(18 nov)
and using some maths...the time o got to eventually study...
I admit I was playing alot b4 trials...
and the saying goes...
WAT U Sow U WILL Reap!

and i truly believe in it....

but now...i still believe i can do it...
i'm not giving up so easily
ALEX....U CAN DO IT!!!.....

let the Lord be my strength and my guide...
He will give me Wisdom and Strength....
I will not fail myself as i will fail him if i do so...
Lord be with me always....as i will always be with U
I also pray and hope and wish all the best to all my friends having the same faith facing the major exam...
and to those who fell like giving up...
look to God....and he will shine a light to the right path...

and lastly...


ALL THE BEST TO SPM AND STPM CANDIDATES TERM 2009/2010!!!
MAY GOD BLESS U!!



No comments:

Post a Comment