Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Its finally Over...

SPM has finally come to an end...
the feeling is so odd...
it is like u wana be happy but at the same time u r sad...
i am js relieve tat SPM is over...but secondary school life is also over for most of us too...:(
really gona miss the times with my friends...
flash backs come to every1 today...
as for me...
I js recall the happy times..:D
i am also glad tat i got over every problems in school today...as it was the last day...
tat include....saying sry...saying goodbye...and also settling relationships...
after my last paper(chemi 3)
we bit farewell to our peers...
i stayed back until 5...
went kopitiam with ruben, loga and thean soong....
talk crap there...
and went back school at 5...
indirectly...i set a personal record:P...
wana know wat??..
for being the last to go home after SPM:P...
haha
anyway...
felt so odd when i got home...
like a burden on my shoulder has been lifted
anyway...pictures from cameras will be uploaded...
but not now...
got work to do...
got 3 camps coming...
Youth Camp...
Society Camp
and
NS camp...

wish me all the best:)

No comments:

Post a Comment