Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rain Rain Rain....



Its been raining heavily everyday.....
this really spoils my mood sometimes...
for being in the city...city pple dont play under the rain...tat js makes things worst...
since it "after SPM" period...
i bet everyone have plans....
whether to play....hang out with friends...or do the things they nvr done b4...
as for me....likewise:)...
but...its RAINING!...
stuck at home almost everyday...
then only thing i can do is js ON9...

another thing tat worries me about the rain..is FLOOD...
i really hate flood...
guess wat...i exp many flood situation b4...
and mostly happens infront of my houuse...ZZZ...
ya
my housing area is a flood area...
js beside the river...and being on the low lands...
the percentage of getting a flood is 80% everytime it rains...
its scary....
but....as the raining season approaches...the fear rises...
I js hope tat it js stop raining...
or js rain lightly...
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!!!

MAY GOD BLESS MY AREA

No comments:

Post a Comment