Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally after 3 months


I know its not me XD


After a 3 months wait and another 4 hours ...
I finally set for my JPJ test....
getting my number at around 8am was shocking
I was number 61 out of 63.............
and I thought coming early makes me Finish early......

After getting my number....we had this short brief on wat to do and not to do
after tat..they straight called number 1-7 for there is only 7 cars...
as time goes by....7 cars morth into 10 cars....
but it was still Super slow..
I got tired of waiting..so I went to the Canteen to have a Drink...
I was amazed by the big portion of mee hoon goreng they gave...
after filling my hungry tummy...i went back waiting...
and the number is only 20++
=="
I befriend this nice Chinese boy...and we chat all morning till its our turn...(his number was 62) XD
when its finally my turn...
Without panic...I went in to the new white kancil...and drove towards the "bukit area"
did it in less then a minute....
went next to parking...
was kinda scary...cos the white kancil reverse gear got some sot sot dei....but still manage to park in......
after I done tat I went waiting again :( for my "jalan raya"
while waiting...it started to RAIN!!!
OMG!...and it started to get heavier every sec....
when it was about to be my turn (which is last)....
my car broked down..:(...
and I was forced to use another car...
with this really Fat JPJ officer XD

while driving...all I could hear is Cepat cepat cepat...==" as expected...
then he says he wan sembayang Jumaat all..=="...
and he let me drive 5th gear on the road...
the says"tak apa...kau akan pass punya....pergi laju lagi"
so I went Super fast...
and finished Jalan A in 10 Min...WOW..
I ended my test with 17/20....

mistakes:
  • Kegunaan Brek
  • Kegunaan Lampu belok
  • Kegunaan gear sesuai
Overall stratification although Looooooooooooong wait:)...

I WAN MY "P" LICENSE NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment