Tuesday, June 1, 2010

While in Ipoh




On the 28th of May (Wesak day)....
A bunch of my school Friends planned to watch
Prince of Persia, The Sands of Time
since every1 (mostly everyone) is back in Ipoh for a 3 days weekend break....

I, thean soong, and kevin were the first few to arrive because we decided to have Lunch in JJ b4 the movie at 4pm...
after lunch...came Ruben and Thomas...
we chat awhile..with the experiences after our Form 5 life...
then we decided to go to McD to get lunch for hungry pple XD
and since McD was so packed...we bought food and went to the Food Court...
from there..we dine:) and from there...i agreed to buy the extra ticket Ruben is having
leaving an hour and a half more to 4....
we went to the bowling alley...
I and Kevin dont want to play pool..so we went to CC instead..and had a few rounds of L4D2

around 3.45pm...we all gather at the supermarket...where we meet up with the rest....
I saw many Michaelian there too..
As time was short...We went straight to the cinema....
Hopefully no1 was late thx to looszen...zzz...
There were around 15 of us in the Cinema and i call tat a major Domination

PoP(prince of persia) was not as bad as I have expected...although on9 rating was 5/10....i would give it a 8/10 for its plot and epic scene..
Overall...I felt the movie was Worth my Money:)

after the movie...we caught many other ex-michaelians....had a short chat...and I was off to join them with a Game of Cod4
i went back home around 8pm XD

Overall cost for the day:
  • Ticket-12
  • Lunch-10
  • L4D2-5
  • Cod4-3
Total-RM30

My next target b4 i leave for KL is this Movie called The A-team
Hope its a worth watching movie:)



No comments:

Post a Comment