Saturday, February 26, 2011

Js too much to say




Yes I'm back...
after err...dono how many freaky months...
Tmr will be my last day of sem break..:C
and I js got my results Yest
and its GPA 3.0
its not really high but i really am great full
my grade increase with a 0.2
Thank the Lord for this really...
My aim for the up coming sem should be 3.1 or 3.2
trust me...I can do it...

somehow one way or another..
3rd sem will be very very very GG-fied for me
I think work loads will double
I'm now even active in Techflow as the Mass Com director
not mentioning about my club meetings back home in Ipoh
but I really want to prove to pple around me...my mom....friends...uni mates tat
God is no barrier in Education
I always trusted God for the things he have and yet to be done on me...
sounding abit Godly right?...haha tats me :D

coming back to updates from the holidays...
1st week was kinda dull actually..
i "babi-ed" like 12-13 hours a day...and I have no Afternoons...
but when weekends comes...
I went back KL
stayed in Tjoe's house for 2 days
hogging his comp..and his games....and his BED? XD hahaha
but the main intention was to attend a LTC (leadership training camp)
by techflow...speaker: uncle Abraham ...campers...Techflow committee...
was an awesome camp by the river side...
had BBQ for lunch
and a good session from speaker...
and best of all...i over come by phobia to water by 70%
this was by going up stream
got some cuts and bruises doe..:C
but its worth the exp and advanture

to cut things short...
I got my legs back in Ipoh by sunday....
and there i was...bored restless and doing stupid things...
but this week was alot more special then other weeks....
many things did happen...

1stly...I found out how weak and terrible uniten IT system was...and their firewall protection (wish not to review any details)

2ndly...how develope Ipoh has been since the last time I came back..
(even my dawg grew XD )

I went out with her finally...and it was a very meaningful day...
got to know her more...and talk crap..XD

anyhow...most of my schoolmates were not free...due to improper timing..=="
so...cant hang out with any gangs...
got to know tat even Church Youth is dying...:C
I really need to pray for tat...
parkson has develop alot too...4th floor has more shop lots now...and even a 5G shop!!!
but one thing bad is...Ipoh is getting LALA...
food price are going up....
and pau(s) are getting smaller day by day...
OH MY CHAR SIEW :C

talking about charsiew...
mom fed me with PORK PORK AND PORK...arrgghh
i like it but...its js too much...:(
and yea...holidays with my new phone...
not the Nokia E8
but its SE U5 vivaz
its not tat bad...although alot of ple hate sybian...
its still a phone anyway...

I got more to say...
but time is js a limiting factor...
got 2 videos to do...
bank to go to...
and...yea a uni to get back to....
I js miss the good old days where i can Game 22 hours a day...
haiz....looks like uni like is not so relaxing at all...
miss the good old days...

signing off
~alex

1 comment:

  1. 留下脚印..
    欢迎您跟随我,以引导更多人得到启发.

    ReplyDelete