Saturday, October 6, 2012

A whole new 1st Week




Uni life is back.
people are back with more news and stories to tell.
but not for me.

I have been back a week earlier to prepare for Techflow's Musical Play 2012.
Intensive week was indeed intense for most of my friends.
whereas for me, it went on fine.
helping pple in needs, mixing around with new friends and even doing some props.

Things was well till issues starts to kick in.
Friends losing their trust to other friends.
Bigger powers not responsible of their works.
excessive workload on certain groups of pple.
Even issues with communications.

Above all this, I always believe that one day, all this will be over.
relationships renewed like before.
work less study more.
and power to be restored to the rightful owners.

And for the emo part:
I been thinking again this few days.
some questions are hard to explain and answering them is merely impossible.
but one question really bugged me a lot.
Whether to continue serving in Techflow for the following term.

there are a few reasons that i can share freely.
1. What will I do for the next term?
2. What position should I take?
3. Should I take the lead or become a follower again?
4. Is God really working in Techflow now?
5. Should there be a change in Techflow?
6. How are the new ones going to learn from the seniors?
7. How will this affect Techflow in the Future?
and so on.

But the worst thing was Continuing serving for 2 terms.
if i take this coming term.
and once all my seniors leave.
there will only be 2 of us left.
and surely one of us must be the President.
and surely both of use will serve the next term.
so in other words, if i take this term...I have to take the other too.


I asked Mr.Mike whether the reelection will be dissolving or adding.
and his ans wasn't surprising.
With the current head of Techflow not going the way the others want,
 I foresee troubles ahead.
I really dont know wat to do now.
I believe that God will make a way.
I indeed Pray.


but things must be done. Things cannot be left hanging there to rot.
but i was afraid.
I js want to be selfish and keep the problems unresolved. 
"Why should we stain our hands with blood"
Things are not the way I like it anymore.
democracy is js a word used to keep hearts calm.
Humans evolves everyday, becoming smarter and more cunning.
We js have to outsmart pple around us to stay strong.


Musical is js around 2 weeks more.
Preparations have been made this far.
Lots more of stuff have to be done.
Quackathon will be held this coming Wednesday 5/5/2012.
and I'm like the PIC for tat event.
Hard to say but I have no high expectation on this event.
All i know is just to do it for the sake of doing it.

I dont know why things are going off course.
is it the 20 in my age that causes God to test me once again?
If it is so...I hope i have the strength to go thru.
Perseverance and Forgiveness.
Easy said, Difficult to be done.


Yesterday, I have some time with friends eating. 
Somehow my brains remembered all my happy childhood stories.
and I shared it openly.
I regretted actually. but it was done.
I went back after tat because of an upset stomach.
I wanted to take a rest but all i can do was remembering all my
parents did to me when i was a small kid.
I couldn't sleep.
I have no appetite for dinner.
and my heart cries loud.

Things are not the same anymore.
Sem is different.
Subjects gets harder.
Knowing pple deeper withing.
being closer to those i haven be talking to.
even getting myself stuck in a weird situation.


all i can say now is this is a test.
The cake is not a Lie.
there will be something at the end of this road.
or even better, there wont be an end to the road i have chosen.
I js hope the best of my life.
Same goes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment