Saturday, September 8, 2012

Girl Cries



I dont know about you ,
I'm kinda sensitive to cries...
especially girl cries.

This week have been a very moody week for many of my friends including myself.
exam week does not feel like exam week but more to like a emotional week

relationships broken.
relationships renewed.
but things are not the same anymore.

today, she called.
I was reluctant at first to pick up..but i did it anyway
thinking tat she took the effort to call
So if not answering would be rude and bad.
anyway...I did told her tat I wanted to talk to her.

the conversation started awkward,
fixing a lock and remembering me>....
OMG...seriously?

but then it went pretty normal...
but at one point...We got back to the story
I know I was wrong...and I said sorry again.

she's fine there, making new friend already
having to start her class next week...I js have tons of advice to tell her...
but I didnt want to go lengthy
wanted to know about her more.

then she suddenly went into tears. D:
I panicked. I always fear cries...
it brings back old nighmares
it brings back pain in the scars i have

I tried to comfort her but i really dont know how to.
so i js decided to js wait and listen to her cries.
so painful.

after we hang off,
I begin to get emotional myself.
thinking back the times of sadness.
every moment tat my i shed tears..
even rmbering my grandmother. :'(

even recently my friend is having her problem of relationships of her own.
and she cried telling me everything..
I did listen...but then it became something that I dont really want to bring up again.
but  still did lend a hearing ear.

2 hours passed, and I'm still thinking about it...
really affects me...
I js cant stand girls cries.
I really want to call her back...but i am really afraid..
I dont know wat to say..Dont know wat to do..
i am scare it will hurt her more.
Howwwwwww?

i send her some messages and there was no reply.
this is worrying me...
i dont feel man enuf to handle this problems
i seriously dont and cant.

so to my dear friend.
I hope i will nvr do anything tat can make you cry.
i really dont like to see pple cry.
I feel bad..I feel terrible.

Pls teach me how to overcome this.
teach me how to comfort someone tat starts crying
teach me not to cry myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment