Thursday, October 11, 2012

When everything seems to be over

10/11/12 Good day to write.

Just got done with Quackathon last Wednesday 10/10/2012.
I can say it was a successful event, but i can see that it could have been done better.
owh well, its over now.

thinking again, it's not.
Musical is less then 5 days away.
final preparation or should i say last minute preparation is killing everyone.

But the funny thing is...It's not killing me. I'm done with Quackathon.
and all i have to do now is Lights.
then i ponder and started to think.
No, its not over yet.

shits arise, problems fills the air in the meeting room.
And worse of all, Stupid pple conquer the highest post.
Yes...when i say stupid...I really mean stupid.

I dont mind if u are joking with your ideas, but when it comes to seriousness, and giving such dumb, immature and freaking brainless ideas, it really pisses me off.

talking about going around the bush for 1 hour and getting back to square one.
talking about deciding on something that you dont even need it to be discuss.
and u cant even make a final discussion as a leader.

Is it just me?
or is this world so hard to live in?
I tot evolution makes humans smarter.
Y are so many still so immature at their ages?

Owh well, i could not bother more.
all i worry now is Techflow Committee and how it will be in the future.
Head is not being head, tail not being tail.
and high expectation on the body to link both together.

These things has been going thru my mind for a very long time.
whether to continue to serve as a committee in techflow or serving Him in other ways.
I prayed, and i js hope things will get better as days goes by.
I hope God will give me an answer.
I js hope pple will be able to think well.

I do not wish that conflicts continue to occur.
More misunderstanding arise
and problems getting in the way.

I hope all is well..and my days will be joyful.



No comments:

Post a Comment