Friday, October 19, 2012

Everything was done so You would come.



Joseph.
Techflow Musical Play 2012.

Remembering the very first day when the committee decided to make a musical play again.
Choosing people to take up respective post for Musical committee.
And the time when Barry approached me to tell me that i was in charge of Marketing and Publicity.

At first, I tot I had nth to do with the theme of this play.
but as days and days goes by....Challenges in life takes over.
I was beginning to hate people around me.
I was beginning to get fire up easily over small problems.
I was also very emotional.

Everything seems to be Failing.
Quackathon was under expectation.
I got stressed. I got pissed. I got the feeling of giving up.
But God told me to persevere. and so i did.

Climax point was right after Quackathon 2012.
I felt that a whole box full of 2000+ yellow rubber ducks are js thrown off my shoulders into the pool.
The feeling was good. The effort paid off.
And i tot it was all over. but it was not.

A week b4 the Musical, I was having a lot of energy to waste to make this musical happen.
The feeling of wanting to get everything done was there.
Nights of staying up late.
finishing Props, sounds and Deco's.
Even though so many are already tired and stressed, I believe that words of encouragement will help them do better.

And then came the day,
The excitement fills the cup and prayers was done.
4 months of preparation, 3 weeks of intensiveness.
and WALAH! JOSEPH, a story of perseverance and forgiveness.

when people start filling the hall.
It was like deja vu.
flashbacks of the previous musical play kicks in.
Friends greet me. wishing me all the best.
It was like the best moment. but ....
the best is save for last.

after many many panics, miscommunication, tension and stress.
I can say tat this Musical was the best I have ever seen.
Like always, I had fun at the back knowing everything that was going on.
Laughter's, emo times, and even WTPharaoh times.

At the end of the day. Its all over.
Friends taps my shoulder saying the musical was better then movies.
some even wish me well done.
Emotions filled my heart.
I can feel it in other crews hearts too.

I cant believe its all over now. and PMS will continue for quite some time.
I cant believe that all this was done in just a short timing.
Best part is, the message of Forgiveness and Perseverance really spoke loudly.
I saw relationships renewed.
miracles happened.
and Forgiveness all over.

Till next Year. All glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment