Sunday, November 11, 2012

Is there God?

 
This post have been drafted years ago.
Even before I created this blog, this question on Who God really is? was in my head.
but I finally decided to tell the world my little bit of knowledge on God's existence for this 20 years of my life.

Thinking always starts with questioning.
I have been living all my life with reasoning and questions.
One way is good, another way is bad.
The advantages in this is I mature in thinking faster then others. That's the way I see it.
On the other hand, the disadvantageous of thinking too much is contradiction of answered question in the past.

As a little boy, I started to believe in the existence of God through a miracle.
then it questions me, is this really a miracle or js a coincidence?
Reading through the Bible, I found answers that a miracle is something extraordinary that only
"Special pple". It was not something awesome that happen in our life.
That's wat i thought and believe in all this while. till i got a knock in my head again.

The Christian society says tat Prayers makes miracles. Fine.
I did pray a couple of times and "miracles" happened.
Example, I prayed for the rain to stop, and it did.
SO QUESTION TIME!
is that coincidence or a miracle?
this contradicts to wat i have believed and experience in.
as time goes by, answers could not be found. so i basically js left it hanging.

Then came another Big Question. Even scientist and Spiritual leaders question this.
How old is Earth?
Christian-4000 years.
Scientist - 7billion years.

Reasoning behind this are logical. but another question arise.
If the world was 4000 years old. so Adam and Eve was created 4000 years ago?
and if that is so....how do they know that? the calender wasn't even created that time. all they knew was Day and Night. Darkness and Light as stated in the Bible.

On the other side. If 7 Billion years was real. How do u know tat too?
Carbon dating on rocks? if tats true...then How carbon existed? Hydrogen helium giants js BOOM! Carbon?
Asteroids? when space is always expending?
Carbon = basic unit of life.
so must be something living before rocks, sun, rain!
Logic?

So this things give way to Science and reasoning to get their answers.
then came another Question.
If Religion is by Faith and Believe.
and Science is about Evidence.
Which should I choose?

Time passes. I was at the fence of both theories.
Both histories. Both believes and reasoning.
I got frustrated. I js want to know all this answers.
but by finding all this, smaller questions pops out.
So till now, I am still weighing between God and Evidence of Science.
Not saying tat Science is against God.
or God is against Science. God Created Science..and Science proves God's existence.

ALL THIS QUESTIONS!
As time passes, Science is being more avialable on earth.
religious teaching starts to make no sense at times.

But anyhow, the world still needs Religion and Science.
without any of the 2, the world will have no peace.
Religion to me is js a group of pple coming together to feel belong, having the same faith, teaching, understanding and constantly learning and advancing in life.
Science to me is a study on history, present and future. 
To understand how things works around us and to constantly advance ourselves in life.

I am a Christian because I believe Jesus Christ, the son of God came to die for my sins so that i may receive salvation to go to heaven after i Die.
I am a Science student because I have a goal in life, to achieve my dream and to constantly adept myself in this hash world that i live in.

IF u were to ask me the purpose of life. My simple answer would be Adaptation.
My ideology might be different than many others out there, but i believe one day I will find my answers to my questions.

I have no interest to be like Hitler, wiping out a race,
Einstein, wiping out stupid pple,
or inventors that make a difference for the future.
I was not born genius. I am not ahead in generations.
I'm js someone normal trying to make life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment