Sunday, June 9, 2013

Memories.

Today, 10th June 2013 marks 3 years since I knew you in person.
The time I first added you in Facebook till having late night chats on MSN till meeting you for the first time in MPH. Memories all together accumulated. Sweet, bitter or even tasteless.
Although we are so far apart now, the memories I had with you will never fade away.
Even till today, I still think of you, I miss your smile, your laugh and even your cries. But I guess it's all too late now to start regretting.
I know I did wrong, and I didn't took any initiative to mend it back. I was just so messed up. Maybe is just me thinking too much again.

It all just came down to a point that I cant say a single word anymore. I fear I hurt your feelings again. I am afraid you will cry over me. I am afraid of lying to you again.

So I thought for a while, and came to realization that you will be happier and better of without my presence in your life.
I know at that moment, you expect me to come back pleasing you and doing what is right again, but I didn't. I decided to leave so that both of us will be happier.
I lied to myself that I don't need you anymore like I make false hopes to you.
As days passed, things was dull, I was sad but not emotional. I knew life have to carry on.
Weeks passed and I still stalk you at times. Seeing you enjoying life again makes me happy too.
It made me realize that I made the right choice. I was indeed the troublemaker in your life.
I am sorry I could not be who you think I will be. I am sorry I can no longer be there for you in time of need or even a listening ear. I am sorry I hurt you so much before. I am sorry I lied and gave false hope. I am sorry I wasted your time. I am very very sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

All this experiences opened my eyes. To see things from another angle. Things I have never experienced before. I learned a lot from this and I wont make the same mistake again in the future.
I guess this is the end. All the best in future undertakings. Hope to see you soon one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment